Tuesday, May 1, 2012

44b bra Leigh Lezark The Lady\'s Vision 14 inch doll clothes



Leigh Lezark The Lady\'s Vision 14 inch doll clothes
This is an art piece that I made for my friend\'s project, inspired by Gaga\'s Fame era. I looked through a bunch of magazines that I owned for pictures that kind of went with the image of that era (hence there are a lot of people wearing sunglasses), and key words such as \"dance\", \"fashion\", \"future\", and of course, \"fame\". I ripped the red and blue lenses from a pair of 3D glasses and put them over her eyes (which eventually flew off) to represent her unique artistic vision. I added in a little glitter, and a few allusions to some of her lyrics (the \"leather studded kiss\" from \"Bad Romance\", the \"purple teardrops\" from \"Paparazzi\", etc), and the red backdrop that sort of foreshadows the \"monster\" that fame can become. I tagged a few familiar faces. Fergie was supposed to be hidden in there as well, but I think she ended up getting covered up completely. Sorry, Fergie...
44b bra Leigh Lezark The Lady\'s Vision 14 inch doll clothes
Leigh Lezark
Leigh

leigh-lezark
leigh-lezark

Leigh-Lezark
Leigh-Lezark

No comments:

Post a Comment